Monday, August 25, 2014

About Manetabolism hair vitamins and my own hair growth challenge

So, it took me forever to write another post and I apologize about that, I got caught up in so many things between enrolling my son into a new school, a family reunion, toothache and eventually a dental procedure so needless to say it has been a busy month for me so far.

In between all those things I got my Manetabolism vitamins in the mail (Yay!!!), and I couldn't wait to start taking them so I barely made it home from the post office when I had already taken the first dose. LOL


Within a week I could see that my nails were growing harder, I'm a nail biter and although I must admit that I still try to bite them, it has gotten a bit difficult to do it because they are thicker, so YAY!!! Also, my hair was in braids but they got really lose after the first week of taking the vitamins so I had to take them down and a very excited me did a length check, I don't have any before pics but I can tell you that it grew a bit!



After washing and de-tangling my hair I cut off an inch and I colored it (because it looked crazy), so the long piece that you see on the picture above is an inch shorter and my hair is a bit more even now. 

I will be posting my official results in about two more weeks. I will start another bottle as well, the  reason I even bought these vitamins is because after doing a lot of research, and I mean for months, I have seen so many great reviews and results that I just HAD to try them for myself. I'm very excited to share my results! 

Below are the ingredients and just a couple of testimonies from women taking the vitamins:







I will post my official review within a couple of weeks after I'm done with my first bottle, this is my hair after cutting and coloring it last week, I have a lot of shrinkage by the way, I only cut off an inch from a low ponytail, nothing too drastic!


Some of my friends have also taken the hair growth challenge, I'm excited to report their reviews and experience too!





No comments:

Post a Comment