Monday, July 28, 2014

Introducing myself

Well hi there,

For those who don't quite know me, my name is Ilka, a.k.a. Miss B and I'm very happy to be able to share my story. I'm Panamanian, born and raised and I lived four years in several parts of the US of A. I love the beach, reggae music and good food. 

Some of you may ask yourselves: well what is she going to talk about? And let me tell you that my life has been so full of experiences that I can talk about pretty much anything. :) Now, I don't consider myself an expert on ANYTHING, I just like to share my experiences, ask questions, make friends and share more experiences! 

So... Anyway, I'm a Businesswoman, Translator, Interpreter, Dressmaker, Stylist, Designer, Hair stylist, you name it, but most importantly I'm a mother and I was gifted with amazing and life changing experiences through my sons. They are my entire life! Unfortunately my baby passed away in a horrific and traumatizing way, this experience alone brought a whole lot of pain, anger, grief, but also I was able to tap into my spirituality and through my belief in God I was changed forever. I will go into that on another post because I want to keep my introduction as light and short as possible and I have already said a whole lot! LOL

I'll be posting videos, sharing pictures, selling stuff, talking about nothing, so hope you're in for the ride as I figure out this blogging situation. 

Peace and Love my peeps, read ya later! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment